Do you have a cupboard or space under the bed where your favourite photos
collect dust? CanvasRus
has a number of ways to make the most of your favourite photographs – turn them into photo canvas
prints or how about a collage canvas
In the run up to Christmas with everyone wondering where to turn to for that thoughtful yet affordable Christmas gift idea – look no further than CanvasRus and their photos on canvas service.
CanvasRus is recognised, within the industry, for their accurate canvas printing and quality of hand-stretched canvas prints. There really is nowhere better or more reliable to trust with your cherished photos.
Top tips for a great photo canvas:
1. Try to choose a photo that tells a story. These canvases always make great talking points for a room.
2. Have a think about the wall your canvas print will hang on. Canvas prints that are too big will dominate the room whereas one that’s too small could get lost.
3. Do you have too many favourite photos to choose from? CanvasRus can offer you the Collage Canvas
. This is where you can upload and place your photos into one of three templates on screen.
4. If you’re stuck about which dimensions
to go for CanvasRus can show you on screen what your photo will look like in portrait, landscape or as a square photo onto canvas.
5. Would you prefer a black & white or sepia canvas photo maybe? This is a free option in which you can see an example on screen before you buy. It can also be great for loosing a colourful or distracting background too.
DON’T FORGET - Christmas canvas orders need to be received by Monday 13th Dec to ensure they’re delivered to you in time.
If you really can’t choose a photo to upload for someone then have you considered giving a CanvasRus Gift Voucher
? Available in £20, £30, £50 up to £250 denominations - this could solve all your Christmas present dilemmas.